Processor: Restaurant Uma, located at Rue de la Reinette 8-8A – 1000 Brussels, Belgium, registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under number 0743.776.697., carrying out its activity under the trade name “UMA Restaurant”. hereinafter referred to as “We”.
Contact: +32 (0)483/40.86.97. or contact form.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of individuals we encounter in the course of our business.
By accepting this Policy, using our services, registering for an event or otherwise providing us with your Personal Data, you acknowledge and agree to the terms of the Policy and to the processing and transfers of Personal Data that will be carried out in accordance with the Policy.
The Personal Data we collect in the course of our relationship are
• Personal information: name, address, e-mail, telephone numbers, mobile phone number, gender.
• Financial information: bank account number.
• Information about your marketing preferences: newsletter registration, competition registration, opt-in to receive direct marketing.
The data we collect comes from :
• Your registration with us
• Data that you have knowingly provided to us
• Data provided by our business partners
• Data provided by you as part of your contract with us.
We use this Personal Information to:
• Respond to your requests and communicate with you and others in the course of our business.
• Allow you to access information we make available online to users of our services.
• Interact with you via our site.
• Send you a newsletter if you subscribe to it.
• Provide you with support and assistance with our services
• Improve the quality of our services
• Send you important information about changes to our products and services, our terms and conditions and other administrative, technical or commercial information
• Make decisions about providing services to you.
• Provide you with information about our products.
• Enable you to actively participate in our online and offline activities, including forums, discussions, seminars, meetings and other events and manage the organisation of these activities.
• Resolve complaints
• To administer rights of access, rectification, deletion, etc. as provided by law
• Comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations
The legal bases for processing are as follows:
• Your consent (we remind you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
• Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
• The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
• The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party;
Should we process Personal Data for purposes other than those proposed above, we will only do so in accordance with the legal bases specified above.
We do not use decision-making techniques based on automated processing which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or which significantly affect him or her.
Your Personal Data may be accessible to the following organisations:
• Governmental or public authorities in accordance with applicable laws;
• Our subcontractors, including our IT suppliers, within the contractual framework provided for by the Data Protection Regulation;
• Our partners, vendors and marketing agencies in the course of our business activities;
• Third parties in the context of internal reorganisation, business transfers, mergers or acquisitions.
We do not transfer data outside the European Union.
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures that comply with applicable privacy and data protection regulations. We have signed contracts with our subcontractors by which they assure us that they have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures.
When you connect to the Site, it automatically collects the following information
• Your internet browser;
• The information collected by the site’s cookies (we will offer you to accept these cookies on the site by explaining their use and the data collected).
Your data is deleted after the following periods:
• For customers, 10 years after the last purchase in accordance with accounting regulations;
• For prospects and occasional contacts, one year after the last message from us to which you have not replied;
• For subscribers to our newsletter, 6 months after their request to unsubscribe, with immediate unsubscription.
You have the right to access your data, to rectify it if necessary, to object to its use, to request its deletion, restriction or portability. If you wish to make use of any of these rights, please contact us at our contact address and prove your identity by means of a copy of your identity card.
You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority
We review the rules contained in this Policy regularly and reserve the right to make changes at any time to take account of changes in our business and legal requirements. We encourage you to check our website regularly, the date of any updates will be posted on our website. If there are any significant changes we will contact you to advise you of these changes.